Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Trial Class @ Kindermusik

Last Sunday, 14th October 2007, I brought Gladys to Kindermusik at Tanglin Mall to attend her first ever 'lesson'.

This trial class is organised by one of the mummies I got to know in the forum. I was lucky to get a slot for Gladys.

Class started at 11am and we had to wake up super early to get ourselves ready. I had to wake her up at about 9am. Yes, we're lazy bums.

I targetted to bathe, clothe and feed her, pack my barangs, shower and get myself ready within an hour. Sighz.. I failed.

Anyway, I rush to put her in her car seat and drove like a crazy bimbo. Luckily I got there on time.

The class is really interesting and I think Gladys enjoyed herself thoroughly. She got to shake the maracas, beat the drums and 'fly' around in the classroom.

Guess what, I'm the one who was really weared down BECAUSE I'm the one carrying her while she 'fly'.

I had to recuperate for a couple of days, you know.

Maybe I'll go for trial classes for Gymboree and Aquaducks, before I'll decide on what to sign her up for. Ultimately, she has to enjoy the class, right? Anyway, I'll still be the 'tired' one.

No comments: