Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 12, 2007

Celebrating Mama Gene's Birthday

Papa brought us to Waraku at Central for dinner. We got a nice and cozy window seat and Gladys was enjoying the scenery and the boats passing by, along the river. *happy*

But good times doesn't last. In minutes, she got bored and became interested on the food served on our table.

So I had to eat with one hand and to hold her down with the other. As she's still not really stable sitting down, I'm really worried she'll end up under the table.

Where's the baby who'll sleep through my lunch meet up with friends? I remembered I can chat for hours while she nap. But then, that was months ago.

Now Gladys is a active little 'angel'. Sometimes so cute. Sometimes just wanna smack her butt.

Towards the end of our dinner, she got really mad that she didn't have her share of food, when the empty plates were taken away.

No choice, so I let her have a 'sip' on my cup. She's seems contented, she thought she could eat it!

No comments: