Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 12, 2007

Meet Up @ Raffles City

We went to meet up with some mummies and babies at Raffles City for lunch. As it was lunch time, we had a hard time getting a place to accommodate us: mummies, babies and strollers. Eventually, we settled down at Swiss Cafe.

I enjoy meeting up with them coz we share the same topic: baby's growth, baby's poo, baby's food, baby's hair, MIL, maid, etc. Anything and everything revolving around our precious baby.

Many of my friends are sick and tired to hold a conversation with me coz somehow, I'll manage to divert the topic to... what else, but Gladys. :)

After lunch, a couple of them had plans so the rest of us went Robinsons to shop. Yes, you guessed it. We only went to the kids' department.

Anyway, photos..

Mummy Gene & Baby Gladys. Yes, she's still quite botak and that Topshop Mini dress is still too huge for her.


Me feeding Gladys. I'm really glad that although she hasn't been drinking enough, she has been eating well. And stop looking at my FAT arms ok. I know you're looking.


Group Photo (L-R): Mrs Chia with baby Jeremy; Leo with baby JK; Michele with baby Claire; Me with my crying baby Gladys; Sanrio with baby Cherelle; Jane with baby Kaizer.


Cindy with lil' pumpkin, Caitlyn. There were other mummies Kelley and Michelle who are omitted in the photos coz they didn't bring their babies out coz they went out shopping for themselves. *jealous*


I managed to 'kidnap' Caitlyn, while Gladys was sleeping. She's so cute right.


As usual, I quite bo liao and made up a story with some photos Jane has taken.


Kaizer: Cherelle, I heard your stroller is really comfy. I wanna try leh.
Cherelle: Nope, unless you smell my feet.


Kaizer: I'm a man! I won't do it!
Cherelle: Then go away! Shooo..

Anyhow, Kaizer managed to get Cherelle off the stroller and was taking a nap when..


Gladys: Ok, no one's watching. I'm gonna teach Kaizer a lesson.


Gladys: *slap slap* You're still napping!


Gladys: Still ignore me, wait I call my gang.


Kaizer: Go away! *Kicking Gladys' butt.*
Gladys: *sob sob* Kaizer never give me face one. *Cherelle came to the rescue.*


Jeremy 'ying shiong jiu mei'. The hero came to the rescue! Kaizer outnumbered liao.

Babies are soooo cute, right?

3 comments:

luchaye said...

I happend to read your post and spotted one of my friends that i have lost contact with - Cynthia ( her surname is Goh if I remeber correctly). Sure was a nice surprise to see her! BTW, you are a fab mama.

luchaye said...

Read my blog at www.xanga.com/luchaye or view my profile on facebook at www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=633335625. I'm a SAHM.

Mummy Gene & Baby Gladys said...

Hi luchaye,
Thanks! Since you're a SAHM, perhaps you would like to join us during out outing next time? Anyway, Cynthia has a blog for her kids. Look her up at http://cayden-shania.blogspot.com/