Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Over the Months

Because I've been looking after her everyday, so it's only when I look through the photos that I realised how much my baby has grown over the past 5 months. Such drastic changes!

At the hospital, she looked so much like a little tomato. Pink and round. I thank God for blessing me with such a lovely baby. *Please note that she was born with a full crown of hair.* This is Gladys when she's just 1 day old.


Soon, we had a baby shower for her. I love how she put on a subtle smile to take this picture with me. This is Gladys when she's 1 month old.


On her 40th day, we got someone to shave her hair. I used her hair to make a little brush and I've engraved a special message just for her. I'll give this brush to her as a present on her 18th birthday.


This is my botak princess. So most of the time, I'll wear a hair band on her to avoid people mistaking her as a boy. It happens ALL the time ok.


You know it takes numerous shots in order to get a good picture. It's hard to get a baby to look at the camera and at the same time, sit still and smile.


You know, the inventer of pacifiers is a saint! It really pacifies a baby when she's feeling grouchy.


Some say she looks like me, others say she looks like daddy. I really don't know. I can't tell. But she's my darling, nevertheless.


During her 3rd month, she already showed symtoms of teething: drooling, chewing on anything she can grab, etc. I was told it's not quite possible that it happens so soon. I think otherwise and I was right.


I like this picture alot. Gladys with her friend, Pooh. Now, she may look much smaller than Pooh. In time to come, she'll grow to a big gal and Pooh will look so small.


This is Gladys when she's 4 months old. She's so happy to be wearing a little bare-back dress for the first time!


I love the feeling of waking up with her smiling next to me. It just brightens my day.


Before I know it, she's learning to flip and attempted to crawl. But her limps are still not strong to drag her chubby butt.


Finally, she's enjoying sitting in her pram. It took her so long to get used to it. Btw, she's smiling coz she's attracted to the ice cream in my hand.


We thought it's good to let her start dipping in the pool early so she'll not be so fretful. She enjoyed it so much that she fell asleep in her daddy's arms.


Once awhile, I'll let her try 'walking' in her walker. She enjoys the 10-15 mins in it and soon, she'll start chewing at the toys attached. When I clap for her to come towards me, she'll move backwards. And the more excited she gets, the further away she'll go.


Sometimes, she enjoys watching the tv with Pooh!


Now, my baby can even hold her own beaker. I just wanna cry.


This is my Gladys at 5 months old. Btw, can you see her little pearlies? She's got 2 already!

No comments: