Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Updates

I have not been diligent in updating this blog for the past month. Anyway, here goes..

We met up with Jessica and lil' Jazel. Here's Gladys and Jazel chilling out on the nice sofa at Coffee Club. Gladys was upset coz she didn't have anything to munch on while Jazel's enjoying her cookie.


Gladys hao lian, fish out her box of cookies. Jazel got upset and turned to complain to her mummy. Gladys can't wait and started licking the box instead.


And here's Daddy bringing lil' Gladys out for some shopping at Vivo City.


We brought her to the kids' playground for a lil' playtime.


Here's Daddy and Baby posing for a photo.


We had to send off my cousin at the airport. Gladys immediately 'demanded' her grandparents to walk her around.


Still walking around happily. But then the problem is, she can't walk on her own yet. But still, she insists.


Sometime ago, I had almost lost Gladys chow-chow pillow outside. Luckily, I found it when I back tracked my path. So dear por-por got this super huge bag of bean sprout husks from the market and we had a hard time sorting it out. The dried husks will be made into an extra pillow for her, you know, just in case.


As usual, she's damn vain. When I put on the specs for her, she immediately crawled towards the sofa, climbed up and smiled at her own reflection. She was also swaying her body from side to side and waving like mad. Oh, poser.


I like this a lot! It's like some lil' rocker chick. But then, the pacifier spoils it all. Gosh, just wondering how I'm gonna ever wean her out of it.

No comments: