Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 05, 2008

Krabi Trip

We've actually came back some time ago but the thought of working on this lousy laptop just puts me off.

Anyway, some photos you all have been waiting for.

These 2 can't wait for a swim in the pool. Picture was taken from our room's balcony.


What you see is what you get. The pool is only this huge. There was a 'children's pool' at the side but it looked more like a pond so I didn't bother.


Trying to take a nice photo of father and daughter but the lil' one is more interested in counting pebbles.


This is better, at least her eyes are on the camera. But her hands are still busy with the pebbles.


Hardly a nice picture of me with Gladys coz you know, my hubby's photography skills are just not good.


Gladys is more excited playing with pebbles than to swim in the pool.


Still focusing on the pebbles.


Daddy gave up and joined in the 'fun'.


And here's Gladys feeding me a pebble. It tasted ok.


You wanna try?


Big and small Chia hit the pool everyday. But I only got to swim for 2 days only coz my big auntie came for a visit. Duhz.

Anyway, this is a picture of me and a dead beaten Gladys together with Nika and lil' Travis.


We rented a bike from the hotel to travel around Krabi. Petrol is definitely not cheap. It's almost equivalent to the cost in Singapore. But I was pretty excited coz this is the first time Gladys got on a bike. She enjoyed it pretty much, I think. So much that with the breeze and all, she'll doze off.


The weather was good but the sun was scotching hot! So to hide away from the heat, we'll find air-con joints for a drink.

Gladys enjoying my favourite Green Tea Frappa.


Can you see the shiok look on her face? Now, pass me that drink, won't ya.


Hey, I like this photo pretty much coz I think she look really sweet with the sun hat. But Daddy has got this whip cream still on the corner of his lips. Gosh.


Oh, while we were there, it was also the Thai's water festival. However, we chose to travel by car instead coz I didn't want our babies to catch a cold. Not to mention, some actually used iced water! Wooo.. But the people are really nice coz when they saw us with babies, they won't splash water at us. I said she's like my amulet, preventing me of getting splashed at.

But Daddy was pretty upset coz his main intention of coming is to take part in this fiesta. So Nika and me, together with our babies, went back to the hotel for a nap while the guys hit the road on their bikes.

Yes, they came back drenched.

This is how jammed the roads are. At the back of those pick-ups are barrels of iced water. They also threw powder at their victims after they got wet. *ouch*


Everyone was enjoying at the prime area by the beach. Our car was badly hit by the powder war. Sexy babes are also top targets.


I do enjoy this trip coz I really got to spend time with both hubby and baby.

However, as we drove all the way from Singapore, Gladys got a bit of motion sickness and puke couple of times along the way and back. Luckily, being the kiasu me, brought sufficient changes of clothes.

I'm looking forward to our next trip, probably to Australia, at the end of the year.

No comments: