Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Trial Class @ Gymboree

Today we went for a trial class at Gymboree. It was a last minute decision coz someone backed-out and we get to stand in for them.


Anyway, it was a free class, so why not. All we have to do is to produce a voucher at the back of the 'Baby's Journal' which was in the goodie bag given by NLB.


The class is interesting but I think it'll be better if Gladys can crawl before going for this class coz otherwise, there's nothing much she can do. I have to drag her through everything!


Most of the time, she'll lie on a rug and the instructor and I had to drag her up the slide. If she can crawl, she'll have to crawl up by herself.


So guess what? It's a tiring day again for me. But I'm happy as long as she is.


I think if I do sign up for class, I don't have to think about going to those weight losing salons already. I'll burn enough fats already!


But comparing Gymboree and Kindermusik, I think Gladys prefers the later as she gets to play with the little instruments. But similarly, there's also a lot of singing which I think Gladys really enjoys.


Now, we're looking forward to the Tumbletots trial class on Saturday!

No comments: