Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gladys 1st Time at the Race Track

Papa Eric had been very busy throughout the weekend coz he's the organiser for the Yamaha Cub Prix 2007.


Before I was pregnant, I'll help out at the events. This is the first time that I went after getting pregnant and giving birth. So can you imagine how long ago it was when I last appear?


Despite the noise from the racing bikes, Gladys still doze off to dreamland coz I guess she must be really tired from the Gymboree class earlier in the morning.


Kelvin, Papa Eric's twin brother, got 1st in one of the race. It's in their blood to be determined to win a competition they're in.


In the past when Papa Eric was still racing, they will always be competing for the 1st position. I'll always break out in cold sweat watching them race. They were known as the 'undiscipline brothers'!


Gladys got the chance to sit on one of the bikes to pose for a picture with Papa Eric.


I'll be getting a mini bike for Gladys when she's older. I don't care. I think she'll enjoying riding, like I did.


But Papa Eric will surely object to it coz he says 'girls should not be riding'. MCP right?

No comments: