Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Sentosa

Brought Gladys to Sentosa on 20th September 2008. Had wanted to bring her swimming but she fell asleep during the journey. Anyway, I realised that the water is actually quite dirty. So we just strolled along the beach and took some photos.

She just woke up from her nap and enjoying her 120ml of milk, 'just for the kick'. You can see she's actually feeling quite shiok. Even crossing her leg!


The sunset was gorgeous! It's been a damn long time since I've had the chance to enjoy the beautiful sunset.


However, the beach was a disappointment. The water is not only mulky, the sand is actually quite dirty too. Maybe that's why no one swims in there.


Initially, Gladys was reluctant to lay her feet in the sand. When her daddy put her on the sand, she raised her feet and crossed them in mid air. It was after much persuasion that she tried to walk a bit. She was angry.


Daddy kept urging her to walk towards him.


Pose for a picture first.


Then started walking.


Dancing around.


Having fun.


And even ran a bit.


Suddenly, she seemed to be enjoying herself so much.


Even Daddy is puzzled.


Ready to take a stroll, hand-in-hand, with Daddy dearest.


Pose for a picture first. Say cheezzzz.


They kept walking until I had to stop them. Coz I didn't want Gladys to walk too near where those people are playing beach volley. You never know when a ball will come flying.


Ok, pose for another picture first.


I really don't understand why all this time, Daddy has got the ugly towel hanging round his neck.


Anyway, I asked Gladys to kiss Daddy, so that I can take a picture. Instead, she offered her face for her Daddy to kiss her instead. So smart hor.


It's simple things like these to make my life worth it. Enjoying a lazy afternoon with the 2 persons I love most in my life!

No comments: