Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lunch with Friends

Met up with Teresa at Bukit Timah Plaza for grocery shopping on 3rd September 2008. Had lunch at Swensen's with Gladys.

Gladys was eyeing my soup all the time!


Happily slurpping!


And licking whatever's left on her lips.


Gladys with chio-chio Teresa.


Met up with Serene, Leona and Jessica on 17th September 2008. Had tea at Taka.

My mini cookie monster. Forever munching something in her mouth.


Managed a smile and a peace sign, in the midst of her munch.


Leona and bb Clyde.


Jazel, forever with a big smile.


Jessica very mean lor. Jazel's gonna hate her for this.


Gladys is still munching. I think this Snack Trap is actually very useful.


Serene with her nephew.


That's me and my cutsie. Now, she's very hiao. Can pose for a photo. She'll poke her cheek when you say "mei2 mei3".

No comments: