Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Tomorrow at around this time, we will be on our way to the airport.

We will be celebrating this Chinese New Year away from home. Oh no, it's Gladys' 1st year and she's gonna miss out on the ang-pows.

I'm so looking forward to a shopping spree in Bangkok. It's been 2 years since I've last been there. But then, it's no fun shopping when there's a baby in toll.

I've not yet done any packing. I don't even dare to think about it. There seems to be so much to bring along. I foresee Gladys' gonna occupy 3/4 of my luggage space. Ok, I'm exaggerating. Maybe just 1/2.

Anyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all's well for this trip. Smooth journey and enjoyable holiday. I've heard nasty stories about babies wailing throughout the flight.

Luckily, it's only about 90 mins of flight. I should be able to handle that.

Still, I can't take any chances. I'm gonna load up my hand luggage with her favourite snacks, her favourite toy, her smelly pillow and wet pacifier.

That should do. I hope.

I hope I'll be sane enough to take some nice shots to share. Wooo, I so love shopping.

Tata!

No comments: