Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Babies

This year seems to be a good one to have kids. Heard that it's the Golden Pig year and it's suppose to bring prosper to parents.

Close friends like Jessica and Foon also choose to have babies this year.

Sometime ago, we met up for lunch at Marina Square.

From left, Foon with bb Braydon, Serene with nephew, Carmen with Easton, me with bb Gladys and Jessica with bb Jazel.


Carmen, Jessica and myself used to be really close. We used to hang out very often together. Riding on our scramblers. Never imagined that one day we'll be hip mamas.

In fact, Eric and me was on a bike trip to Koh Samui with Carmen and hubby, Jason, before conceiving baby Gladys.

Learning in progress.


For her, I've missed out a lot: fun, friends, finance.

But what I get is priceless. I've got a little bundle of joy smiling at me when I wake in the morning. I've got a smelly baby sleeping soundly with mouth wide open, when I sleep at night.

Brushing her pearlies before bed.


She's the best thing that has ever happened to me!

No comments: