Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Trial Class @ JWTKids

Last Sunday, me and dear hubby brought Gladys to Kallang Leisure Park's JWTKids for a free trial class.

I was quite upset coz I realised I didn't charge up my camera so I didn't get to take many photos as planned. So some photos were taken with my phone's camera which turned out quite blurry.

Anyway..

I had a hard time getting her prepared coz we are both lazy pigs as we usually wake up like around noon time. She was still in sleepy mode even after bathing and changing her and she continued sleeping on the car ride to our destination.

Luckily, she wasn't cranky as I thought she will be. *My finger crossing works, finally*

She was still a bit stoned when we just arrived, and we were about 10 minutes late.

But then when the instructors threw out the coloured balls, she suddenly became awake and crawled quickly towards the pool of balls.


Lil' Gladys enjoying the slide with daddy.


She was crawling around a bit until she realised that there's another baby as funny as her and she stopped to make some funny expressions at... her relections.


One of the instructors started blowing bubbles.


And all the babies crawled quickly towards the bubbles, like bees were attracted to honey.


She entertained herself quite a bit with the colourful toys.


She also enjoyed her time on the swing.


Time to take a picture with mummy. She's clearly embarassed by my oily skin and is not afraid to show it.


Finally, a group picture. However, baby YX and baby Cherelle were not in this photo.


Actually I'm not sure if she did enjoy herself on the swing coz I think she's more interested to check out her neighbour.

No comments: