Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Gladys 1st Fall

Gladys just had a big fall down my bed about half an hour ago.

I had asked Papa to look after her while I keep the clothes into the closet.

Before anything was done, I heard a loud 'thud' and I knew something had happened.

My heart sank to rock bottom while Gladys cried hysterically.

My goodness, the right side of her face was all red and she has got a bruise on her right forehead.

I almost hammer Papa on the spot if I wasn't carrying and comforting the crying baby.

All because he was so engrossed with WWE Wrestling which was on cable.

Can you believe it?

Now she's sleeping peacefully as if nothing had happened.

I'm just gonna observe her for the next 24 hours if there's anthing abnormal.

God, please bless my baby.

No comments: